How to Pack Your Ayla Bag for a Day at the Pool
The Ayla bag is no ordinary diaper bag, it’s perfect for travel, work, or a summer day at the pool. When we were designing the Ayla bag we thought of all the places you'd take your diaper bag and planned for every scenario! Here are a few tips for how to pack your bag for a day at the pool.
- Utilize the insulated snack pouch. Whether you are using the pouch for bottles or snacks, it's perfect to keep enough food cool for hours while out in the sun. We love filling it with our favorite sparkling water, juice boxes, fresh grapes, or apple slices.
- The front magnetic pocket is ideal for quick grab items such as sunscreen sticks, chapstick, or AirPods. Essentials for poolside! The easy magnetic closure keeps your personal items secure but easy to access when your hands are full.
- The middle divider of the Ayla bag has 6 separate pockets, great for sunscreen bottles, goggles, or aftersun lotion.
- The reusable wet bag is absolutely perfect for wet swimsuits after you are done swimming. Simply toss the wet suits in and seal it for an easy way to prevent the other items in your bag getting wet!
- The main pocket of your Ayla bag is so organized and spacious that there is no more digging through your bag to find items. It will fit your beach towel, a good book, sunglasses and all your other necessities. The front section holds your extra regular and swim diapers for the kiddos, and the wipe pocket is perfect for quick clean ups from popsicles, ice cream messes, or other poolside treats.
- Lastly, keep your personal belongings like your credit cards, keys in the back security pocket so it doesn’t get lost while you and your kiddos get in and out of the bag.